Service You Can Trust
Automotive Specialties' A.S.E. Certified Technicians use the industries finest diagnostic equipment along with knowledge gained from years of experience to solve your vehicle's mechanical problems. Whether your vehicle requires basic manufacturer recommended maintenance, minor repairs such as brakes or a tune-up or major mechanical repairs, call us to schedule an appointment. We would appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Air Conditioning - Charge a/c systems with freon, diagnose and repair leaks and convert older systems to R134.
- Alignments - Complete computerized alignments that are required after parts replacement,
check the alignment after an accident or for maintenance to extend the life of your tires.
- Batteries - Check charging systems, including alternators, starters, and battery replacements.
- Brakes - Brake service on all makes and models, cars and trucks, foreign or domestic. Brake line repair. ABS diagnostics and repair.
- Computer Diagnostics - Diagnose check engine lights and emissions problems on all vehicles, foreign or domestic.
- Electrical - Locate and repair even the most evasive electrical problems.
- Engines - Full engine replacement, cylinder head gasket work, timing belts or timing chain replacement completed here.
- Oil Change - Basic oil changes including engine oil, filter and lube of the chassis.
- Suspension - Shocks, struts, tie rod ends, control arms, idler arm, pitman arm -clunk noises over bumps, loose steering or excessive tire wear could be the result of loose or worn suspension components.
- Tires - Offering a full line of brand name tires.
- Transmissions - Transmission service for maintenance or diagnosing transmission problems. Hard shifts between gears, slipping into each gear or leaking transmission fluid can indicate possible transmission problems.
- Tune-ups - Hard starts, missing or hesitation while driving could be a result of poor ignition components. Tune-ups for maintenance including replacement of spark plugs, ignition wires, ignition coils, fuel filters, air filter, cabin air filters completed here.
If you don't see it listed, call us! We can also work with your Extended Warranty Contract.